The guidelines that follow describe seven essential points you should remember while composing your bibliography list.
- Type the page number in the upper right-hand corner with your name before it, and place it one-half inch from the top of the page.
- Center title Bibliography one inch from the top, and then double space before the first entry.
- Begin each entry with the left margin. If the entry contains more than one line, indent additional lines one-half inch, namely five spaces.
- Use single spacing between all items of your bibliography list.
- Be sure to double space each entry.
- List each entry alphabetically by the author’s last name. If there is no author, use the first word of the title.
- Remember to give web address for an electronic source.